Internet Gold Golden Lines
|Revenue||$2.49 billion (As of 2013[update])|
Internet Gold Golden Lines (Internet Gold) is a principal communication service group in Israel. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Israel. It is a subsidiary of Eurocom Communications Ltd., owned by Shaul Elovitch. It has subsidiaries such as B Communications (formerly 012 Smile Communications) and GoldMind Ltd. (formerly Smile.Media Ltd.). The company was formerly known as Euronet Golden Lines Ltd. and changed its name to Internet Gold - Golden Lines Ltd. in 1999.
The company operates in four areas including Bezeq Domestic Fixed-line Communications, Pelephone Communications ltd., Bezeq International Ltd. And D.B.S. Satellite Service Ltd.
As of April 4, 2013, the company has a market capitalization of $789.67 million with an enterprise value of $3.79 billion.
The company’s subsidiary, B Communications, is the controlling holder, holding 31.37% interest, of Bezeq, which is the largest communication service provider in Israel. The company owns 75.3% interest of its subsidiary, 012 Smile Communications Ltd, which is one of Israel’s major Internet and international telephony service providers and the largest providers of enterprise/IT integration services. In 2010, 012 Smile Communication completed the acquisition of all shares of Golden Lines Ltd. Smile Media Ltd. is 100% owned by Internet Gold and is engaged in Internet portals and e-Commerce business.
- ^ a b "IGLD Key Statistics | Internet Gold Golden Lines Stock - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
- ^ a b "LERC: Summary for Electro Rent Corp Common Stock- Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ Wrobel, Sharon (12 February 2010). "012.Smile closes Bezeq deal". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ "012 Smile signs financing deal for Bezeq purchase". Ynetnews. Reuters. 13 February 2010. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ "Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd Reuters.com". Reuters.com. Archived from the original on 2009-11-01. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ "Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd.: NASDAQ:IGLD quotes & news". Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ a b "Internet Gold Announces: 012 Smile.Communications to Hold Conference Call on October 27th to Discuss Acquisition of Bezeq". Prnewswire.com. 2010-11-26. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ "Internet Gold's Subsidiary Smile.Communications Completes Full Acquisition of 012 Golden Lines". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2014-03-26.